Customer Service


customer_service is king

The customer experience is the next competitive battleground. ~ Jerry Gregoire

Over the last 18 years spent in Hospitality Sales & Marketing, I’ve had the privilege of seeing first hand the impact customer service has had  on sales. I spent most of my time talking to customers face to face. You’d be amazed how many companies don’t listen to their customers.

Simply put – the customer’s experience and perception is your reality. The customer does not care how much you know until they figure out how much YOU care. Customer service excellence has always been and will always be one of the competitive advantages for any business.

80% of your customers tend not to complain. They just fade away. So while listening to the complaining customer (who comprise the other 20%)  business owners and managers ought to get excited about it. The complaining customer represents a huge opportunity for more business and helps you retain that 80% that just went away. After all, the customer is King. A King doesn’t bargain!customer-service1

Imagenation offers workshops in customer delight across various industries. We customize our workshops to sensitise employees to the needs of customers and give them that extra edge  (or the WOW !) to succeed in a highly competitive environment. We believe that you are serving a customer, not a life sentence and you must learn how to enjoy your work.

After all, customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. Loyal customers don’t simply recommend you, they insist that their friends do business with you.

Customer service is not a department, it’s everyone’s job. ~ Anonymous

Contact imageneers@imagenation.in or call +91 9987247746 for details on workshops

Click here for details Customer Delight

 

 

Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn